Have you ever considered how much the fit of your clothes affects the impression you make? Here’s what one of our clients, Aaron had to say about that:
"I remember the first time I asked a friend of mine who was a model in his younger years, ‘How do you always look so good?’ As he laughed he said, ‘You know, Aaron, people rarely wear clothes that actually fit. It is surprising what tailored shirts and pants (not skinny jeans, mind you) can do to make you look good.’ He's right. Since then, I've had many of my shirts and coats fitted by Vanya Designs.”
Ill-fitting garments can hide your best features, call attention to less attractive parts of your shape or even change your silhouette completely. The good news is that we’re here to help you look your best with a custom approach made just for you. In fact, our team has more than 25 years combined experience in clothing alterations.
What does this mean for you?
- If you have a tough-to-fit body type, we can adapt a garment to you. Generous curves, narrow waists, short bodies or tall, you’ll have a perfect fit when we’re finished.
- Speaking of that perfect fit, we get to it as much by listening as by cutting and sewing. Working with you to get the exact fit you want is central to our process.
- Do you look at an outfit and picture a different piece entirely? Adding or changing design features is something we love to do. We can add sleeves, corsets or customized beadwork, change the neckline and more.
- Have a piece that no longer fits well because you gained or lost weight or underwent other changes? Don’t replace it, bring it along with you on your journey! We can take a favorite outfit and make it shine on your new shape.
- The only thing sharper than a great suit is a great suit that’s been tailored to fit the man in it. We have abundant experience in tailoring menswear.
There’s no better time than now to schedule an appointment to look over your garment and discuss your vision for it. We’ll be glad to hear from you and help you make your clothing uniquely yours!